Details of ads
· Server Hardware Team: The hardware team in Göteborg is responsible for purchasing, installation, maintenance and decommission of all x86 servers and they have more than 2600 physical servers located only in the Göteborg region (main data centre)
· Responsible for patching, installation for other platforms as SAN, mainframe, LAN etc.
· Both deliveries to internal & external customers rely on this team.
· Driver’s license is needed. Access to car is preferred.
· On call work will be needed (evening/night/weekend) according to a schedule. (1.) Independently resolve tickets within SLA
· Adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions
· Provides inputs to modify/update/design standard operating procedures / work instructions
· Follow the escalation process
· Follow the shift hand-over process
· Update the knowledge base
· Coaching freshers to be independent
· Coaching analysts for correct routing of tickets, capturing critical information
· Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
· Managing independent shifts
· Complies to regulatory requirements
· Participate in CoE meetings - sharing and acquiring knowledge
· Participate in Sev1/ Bridge calls