IELTS Exam preparation
Data of ad
04 of May / 15:44hs
Details of ads
This week we will give you the best 7 techniques which will help you with your Ielts exam preparation. IELTS (the International English Language Testing System) assesses candidates’ language ability to communicate for work, study or life in an English-speaking country. This test is required around the world by universities, employers and immigration departments.
There are various preparation activities which can be used.
• Buy IELTS self-study books and materials and look at the previous IELTS practice test papers. It will help you familiarize with the test format, and different types of tasks.
• Practise with the British Council’s IELTS online preparation resources
• Take practice tests under timed conditions
• Download the new IELTS Prep App and prepare for the test
• Register for Road to IELTS, the online IELTS exam preparation course designed by the British Council, available free when you book your test with the British Council.
• Listen to different recordings which can be found online (e.g. BBC Learning English – 6 Minute English)
• Watch videos on Youtube, which show candidates doing the Speaking task (Part 1, 2 and 3)